• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble finding ACE exams

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if there's a specific part of this forum where I should post this question, but I've tried to talk even with an online support member and he couldn't help me.
Back a few years, I tried trough the Adobe Certified Expert InDesign exam and I failed. I was looking for scheduling it again, but all my old saved links - like the "ACE Finder" and "Training Partners" here in Brazil - are either broken or redirecting me to the "exams" part here on Adobe's official website, though I'm not being able to find things like the ones I had within the links mentioned above.

Does anyone know if Adobe just ended the ACE's program? I was hoping to take (in future) the Certified Design Master, but I couldn't find it aswell.

PS: I searched for it minutes ago and I found only the ACE Illustrator exam, but no sight of PSD, INDD or Acrobat.

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

It seems that they "retire" this old step-by-step - ACE's for PSD, INDD, AI and Acrobat to get the Design Master - and replaced it with "Adobe Certified Instructor for Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions Expert" .

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 19.20.52.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-31 at 19.18.52.png

Anyway, thanks for your help, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that they "retire" this old step-by-step - ACE's for PSD, INDD, AI and Acrobat to get the Design Master - and replaced it with "Adobe Certified Instructor for Creative Cloud Design & Layout Solutions Expert" .

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 19.20.52.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-31 at 19.18.52.png

Anyway, thanks for your help, Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct. The individual exams for applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) are not given. Just the two you list in the illustration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines