• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit fonts missing in InDesign 13.1

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Working in InDesign, I go to Typekit to get some fonts. I activate them, they show in the list of activated fonts, but in InDesign they don't show up. How do I get these to show up so that I am able to use them in my print project?

Mac 10.11.6  |  Creative Cloud 4.9.0.504  |  InDesign CC 13.1  |  Illustrator CC 22.1   |  Photoshop CC 19.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Whatever problem you're having is not likely to ever get fixed with such old versions of everything. It's time to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever problem you're having is not likely to ever get fixed with such old versions of everything. It's time to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @PrePress101 ,

will the fonts show up if you log out from Creative Cloud, restart the machine, log in to Creative Cloud and then start up InDesign?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Professional )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BobLevine, that would be nice if hardware and software would be the most current all the time.

Laubender, no the fonts don't show up after logging out of CC, restarting the mac, logging on CC and starting InDesign.

It lists all the active fonts, but I can't choose them in InDesign.

Gregg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that the small 'f' symbol (for typekit) is missing at the top right of my window in Creative Cloud.
It was available before, but now it's gone.
In going to Preferences/Creative Cloud/Fonts,  Enable Adobe Fonts is gray, but it has a solid checkmark ?
Anyway, it's not working for me in InDesign.
Gregg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to the old version of CC apps, you're using an old version of the CC Desktop app. Again, whether you like it or not, you are years out of date on all of these applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines