• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Access InDesign Beta Version on Windows ARM Machine

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2024 Aug 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant see indesign in cc on my windows arm machine asus vivabook 15 s which runs on arm and the beta branch should support arm for windows please help 

Ali26392237n8sh_0-1722707392282.png

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Hello everyone,
The English version of the InDesign beta version is currently available for Windows ARM machines. Please share your AdobeID with us so that we can help you gain exclusive access to the InDesign beta version on a Windows ARM machine if you are unable to access the beta app.

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanyam Talwar (he/him)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see it listed yet in CC apps. Maybe they aren't ready yet?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ali26392237n8sh

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you correctly, you are unable to install the InDesign Beta version through the Creative Cloud desktop app. I see a note in the article as shown in the screenshot below: 

Could you please confirm if you are meeting the requirements. 

We will be happy to assist you further. 

Thanks, 

Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohh I see, 

I am turkish living in istanbul but my language setting is EN 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ali26392237n8sh

Thank you for providing the information. I checked with our product team and found that visibility depends on account language. When an account is created, the default locale is set based on the country selected. 

Thank you, 

Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for feedback and may I ask when will I able to use indesign beta I mean its bit strange not able to use a beta program because I speak turkish plus the announcement was that we will be able to use indesign and illustrator native in july and its already over and I am more than okey to use beta for these programs so let me in those betas please 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2024 Aug 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ali26392237n8sh,

We understand your point. We will ensure to share your feedback with the team. We'll let you know once it's available for all locales.

Thank you, 

Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2024 Aug 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn´t it possible to just make the english Beta Version accessible for all other locales?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also be interested to know when the beta will be available for all regions. It is frustrating to sit at home with a new laptop and not have all the important Adobe programs available, even though it was planned for July.

Alternatively, is there a way to change the account language to get access?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Marissa_1710, 

Thank you for reaching out. We have an internal communication going on this with the team. It seems that multiple customers are reaching out regarding this. So, we are making a note of their Adobe IDs and sharing it with the product team for investigation and will get back to you soon once there is an update. 

Thank you,

Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your patience. 

The product team has allowed access to you to download the BETA InDesign app from Creative Cloud Desktop app. so, please check if you can see the BETA App. For the testing, you just to update the Creative Cloud Desktop app. 
If you are unable to see the update, go to the Creative Cloud application and click on the context menu on the top right and click on Check for App Updates.

Thank you, 
Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great I can download it now. 

can I get a access for illustrator beta as well because I cant see the illustrator beta too  

Ali26392237n8sh_0-1723483762450.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ali26392237n8sh

We are checking this with the product team. Will again update shortly. 

Thank you, 

Abhishek Rao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thank you so much, I would like to have access to Illustrator as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @marco_5753,

Thanks for reaching out. I have sent you a DM.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! Would be great if i receive access to illustrator as well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2024 Aug 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Marissa_1710,

Thanks for reaching out. Illustrator (beta) for Microsoft Copilot+ PCs is currently restricted to only English locales. Our product team is actively looking for expanded availability, and we will update this thread when it's available.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since there was no problem unlocking the InDesign beta, I was hoping that you could also give me access to the illustrator beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2024 Aug 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Could you grant me acces as well? For Indesign and Illustrator please.

Email account: ellen.joeri@gmail.com

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
The English version of the InDesign beta version is currently available for Windows ARM machines. Please share your AdobeID with us so that we can help you gain exclusive access to the InDesign beta version on a Windows ARM machine if you are unable to access the beta app.

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanyam Talwar (he/him)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to do the same with Illustrator aswell?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to ask the same question 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client id : 1209535860

Indesign and Illustrator?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Sanyam Talwar Any release for InCopy ARM soon...? InDesign works fine, bit slow but that was to be expected in 'emulation'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines