Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download indesign from creative cloud for mac os 10.14 mojave

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am unable to download InDesign from the creative cloud for mac os 10.14 Mojave.When dowlaoding it is compatible and telling to update the mac software 10.15 and more .I cannot update this 10.15 because it cannot load on my current 10.14 os macintosh hard drive.So please advise what is the options.thanks ..Awaiting your reply.I need only old versions of indesign to suport my mac 10.14 mojave os.So please advice??thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to drop down to a previous InDesign version. You can only download the last two version from Creative Cloud. If you need a previous version of InDesign to download you need to contact Adobe Customer Care. They can give you a link.

Log into the Creative Cloud with your Adobe ID and go to this link to talk or chat with Customer Service:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please advise how to contact adobe customer care?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your Mac system specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is my mac os 10.14 mojave specifications.Kindly send  email me the link to download the indesign as per this specifications.Awaiting your reply.thanks,Deepak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade the operating system. That machine should be capable of running Ventura.

Upgrade to macOS Ventura - Official Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear sir,Ton thanks for your prompt reply. Please refer to these 2 attachments even though I have space in my Macitosh hard disk,I cannot update this available software monterey in macitosh because this version does not support my current macintosh hard drive. The problem is that You said mac os Ventura is not seeing on my system preferences as update software only Monterey is seeing now please refer to the attachments. So please advise what you do? waiting for your prompt reply. thanks, Deepak, France.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to clean up that harddrive, or better yet, install a new one. That one is way too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can we do that?instead of that my currentmac os 10.14 already supported before indesign 2021.If you send the link for this then i can download easily as your in my creative cloud account there is no faciltiy like this .So please advise..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to contact an Apple expert for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines