• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to remove the first word after pressing backspace while opening the InDesign doc on ipad

Explorer ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed a document using Adobe InDesign and put fillable fields, after exporting, I open up on my Ipad and start writing and when I press the backspace button first word of the phrase didn't remove on all fields I have no idea what going on can anyone please help me what I am doing wrong? Here is the link to the video I captured. 

The second issue is the insert images button which is working fine on desktops but not ipads: I am using this code at mouse up trigger: 

// Mouse Up script for button
event.target.buttonImportIcon();

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Scripting , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mirza5313,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind trying to open the InDesign document on the desktop and let us know if it works fine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HARSHIKA_VERMA yes on the desktop version it works fine as expected like insert image option and fill-able fields etc but on iPads which is the main concern and object for this project to work with ipads. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the confirmation. InDesign app is designed to work on Desktops so some features may not work on iPad. Please submit your feedback on InDesign UserVoice for this request.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines