• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected overall page tint

Advisor ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very occasional InDesign user here - and I'm scratching my head over this one...

InDesign 15.0.1 Windows.

I've built a 28 page A4 document. Colour used throughout. 3 master pages, 1 layer in each. Master pages just have a running header, master text frame, and footer. A handful of  PSD format illustrations in the document. In summary: nothing complex.

Everything looks fine on screen. However, when printed every page - whatever the master page - has a background tint - a significant tint around 30% of a warm yellow. EDIT: I should also say that I've printed this on two completely different printers - both with exactly the same result, so it's not a printer issue.

There are no visible frame / boxes on the page and the tint extends to the full page area excluding bleed.

I exported this for print - and the pdf is fine, both on screen and in print - no background tint!

Any clues on what I've done here?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

I've found it - some wrong colour management setting in the printer settings!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've found it - some wrong colour management setting in the printer settings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines