Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Values get collapsed in the Panel

Participant ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a script with two panels (Panel 1 contains InDesign Document contents and Panel 2 contains XML content). In that panel, I have an issue: the XML content gets collapsed in the panel whereas the InDesign document is displayed clearly. For this, I have attached the script and the sample screenshot which I have been using.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hB7iSzLPLDeq47Et-ITqcl3JhA2SU_me/view?usp=sharing

MonishaRajendran_1-1666785474383.png

-Monisha
TOPICS
How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First your shared folder does not have public access so no one can access it. Secondly looking at the XML side I don't see that it's actually a XML content. So if I am right, then both the sides are showing just plain textual content. So what exactly is the difference that you can think of between both the text properties or probably the difference in properties of both the panel

Another thing to try is what if you show the content of the troublesome panel on the other panel. Does it render properly then? If so then the issue is with the panels

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines