• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 16 inDesign

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to say that the version 16… indesign 2021 is full of bugs and pretty sh!t.

TOPICS
Bug , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@julianraphael.fay And... now that you've taken the time to give us this up-to-date reporting it would be wonderful if you could provide some specifics. What OS are you using? What tools or features are not working? By "full" do you mean ten bugs or one hundred bugs? Version 16.3 (if that is what you mean) is not available to me yet but I was planning on upgrading when it is and it would be great to hear what others are experiencing first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hm, I use it all day every day, and I haven't encountered much of anything I'd call a "bug," nor have I seen, smelled, or stepped in any excrement, pretty or otherwise.

Maybe you rely on a feature I don't use regularly, or perhaps you just need to vent your frustration about something. Either way, if you have one or more specific expectations from which your results differ, and you care to explain it here in calm, clinical detail, I trust you'll receive sound advice and substantive help to get your work back on track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines