• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

view 2 pages next to each other without touching

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting a new, 2-sided document. I can see the sides stacked up, or next to each other, but when they are next to each other they are touching. I want to see the two sides of the document next to each other but with space visually in between them. Is that possible? I've tried the split window view but that's not ideal either, since then both sides of that view show both pages stacked.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 9.54.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-13 at 9.53.51 AM.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

The only way is to create a non facing pages document containing 2 pages then uncheck “allow pages to shuffle” in the dropdown pages panel, drag tbe page 2 beside the page 1 and move the page 2 to the right with the page tool. But I do not understand why you would need to do this…

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way is to create a non facing pages document containing 2 pages then uncheck “allow pages to shuffle” in the dropdown pages panel, drag tbe page 2 beside the page 1 and move the page 2 to the right with the page tool. But I do not understand why you would need to do this…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that answer. For my purposes in needing to do this I'm doing a layout of a window cling, but the window has a narrow metal frame down the middle, making it necessary to make two separate clings rather than one. I need to see the separation of the two halves of the window as I'm doing the layout. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines