• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why no InDesign Beta?

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop and Illustrator and the majority of key Creative Suite apps all have beta versions. Why doesn’t InDesign also have one? And if it does, how does someone gain access to test it?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Beta builds are accesible via the Beta Apps section in the Creative Cloud app. However, I see that InDesign is no longer present in the list, in such a case you will have to join the prerelease program to get access to InDesign prerelease versions. See the following article on how to join the program.

https://medium.com/adobetech/how-to-join-creative-cloud-prerelease-programs-ccecc10ae7d3

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta builds are accesible via the Beta Apps section in the Creative Cloud app. However, I see that InDesign is no longer present in the list, in such a case you will have to join the prerelease program to get access to InDesign prerelease versions. See the following article on how to join the program.

https://medium.com/adobetech/how-to-join-creative-cloud-prerelease-programs-ccecc10ae7d3

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough. But the destinction between Beta and Pre Release is confusing. I don't get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Frankly speaking I am confused as well, I hope someone from staff would be able to shed some light on this. @Srishti Bali can you share some thoughts on this

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines