• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why no shuffle of spreads when I delete a page?

Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have selected 'allow document pages to shuffle' and I have selected 'allow selected spread to shuffle".

I have a blank page (on the right of a spread) that I would like to delete and am expecting the other pages to shuffle to fill in, but they don't. Why would this be?

I try inserting and deleting and I end up with 'orphan' pages like this. And if I delete the 'orphans' I am back where I started from, stuck with a blank page on the right of a spread.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

I seem to have answered the question myself:

I went through all the subsequent pages in the page panel, right clicked on each and made sure that all pages had both of these items checked: 'allow document pages to shuffle' and  'allow selected spread to shuffle'.

Some had this one UNchecked: 'allow selected spread to shuffle'.

I went through and checked all and as I did, my document 'shuffled' into order! Yeah!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to have answered the question myself:

I went through all the subsequent pages in the page panel, right clicked on each and made sure that all pages had both of these items checked: 'allow document pages to shuffle' and  'allow selected spread to shuffle'.

Some had this one UNchecked: 'allow selected spread to shuffle'.

I went through and checked all and as I did, my document 'shuffled' into order! Yeah!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines