• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace Import / Sync

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have indesign on my Mac Pro and my Imac. I would like to import or sync my workspace from my mac pro to my imac. how do i do that?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I foolowed the instructions and the workspace doesn't appear. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Chris26776005b8hc ,

if exactly the same version of InDesign is installed on both machines you could transfer the whole preferences folder that is named InDesign 17.0 for e.g. InDesign 2022 from one machine to the other. I practice this with my students for years now. With PCs and Macs alike. Together with that folder come all visual settings you do in InDesign like menu enable dicisions and also your custom workspaces.

Harddisk name > User > Your User Name > Library > Preferences > Adobe InDesign > InDesign 17.0

Regards,
Uwe Laubender
( Adobe Community Expert )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines