Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yellow box appearing above images

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 
Since a few days ago, a yellow line appeared at the bottom of the images imported as you can see on the printscreen attached. I found nothing on the support website and already googled it… Does anyone know anything ? (Because of a update maybe ?)

Thanks for your upcomming answers.

defaultutt6rn78m9vh_0-1618993720005.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly what I have! When exporting as JPG from InDesign. iMac Pro, macOS Big Sur 11.2.3.

Hope a solution comes quickly.

Magazin_Advanced.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read here, someone had more or less the same problem as us, but there is no real explanation…

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/export-indesign-to-jpg-generates-yellow-horizontal-lines-in-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Product team is aware about this & reviewing the details now as per this Adobe InDesign UserVoice post.

I'd request you to upvote this post & add your comments to stay updated about this issue. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll follow this post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I'm having the same issue as originally described. It's not the same as the one described in the "Export to JPG generates yellow horizontal lines", but the same as the original poster.

The yellow line only appears in work mode and does not come out in export.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines