Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurb Book Creator is plug-in is missing some required data files

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day,

I previously had the 7day Cloud free trial and installed the Blurb Book Creator plug-in with no issues - worked like a charm!

However today I purchased the monthly copy and when I went into In-Design is stated that I required to install the Plug-id - AGAIN

Now it is coming up with a message Blurb Book Creator plug-in is missing some required data files and I am not able to continue.

Please could someone assist. I have logged a call with support via email but no response. Thanking you most kindly in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does reinstalling the Blurb plugin not fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friend, I want to make a book with this plug-in and I need information on how to use it, you know of some tutorials that I can see to study. Hugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Blurb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines