Error 401: Unauthorized - InDesign Review

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two stakeholders who are getting the message "Error 401: Unauthorized" when trying to access an InDesign review document when using Google Chrome. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? Othan than these two stakeholders, all other have been able to access the document using the link included in the automated email.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2020
kristinee48662724 Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2020
Hi Jenny,I found out the folks on the other end were signing in with an "enterprise" account not a personal one. I have a personal account so the reviewers on the other end need to also sign in as a personal account. Here is a link to the different kinds of accounts. All reviewers need to be using the same kind.https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_en/enterprise/admin-guide.html/lu_en/enterprise/using/identity.ug.html

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having problems with ALL my reviewers not being able to access the review documents. I've tried everything I can think of ... logging in and out, uninstalling and reinstalling, asking my stake holders to log in and out. Nuking my preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny,

I found out the folks on the other end were signing in with an "enterprise" account not a personal one. I have a personal account so the reviewers on the other end need to also sign in as a personal account.

Here is a link to the different kinds of accounts. All reviewers need to be using the same kind.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_en/enterprise/admin-guide.html/lu_en/enterprise/using/identity.ug.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines