Highlighted

Error background PDF

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

somebody can help me to undertsand why I can't export a file Indesign in PDF high rase, in the middle of the working progress it came an error (background error JPG) how can I discover wich immage JPG make a problem? I have 38 pages with 38 immages JPG. Why a program so smart can't tell wich immage is broke.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error background PDF

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

somebody can help me to undertsand why I can't export a file Indesign in PDF high rase, in the middle of the working progress it came an error (background error JPG) how can I discover wich immage JPG make a problem? I have 38 pages with 38 immages JPG. Why a program so smart can't tell wich immage is broke.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find which image is causing the problem by using InDesign's Preflight utility and panel.

See Adobe's online help for details about how to use Preflight, develop your own preflight standards, and correct problems. It's a very good tutorial: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/preflighting-files-handoff.html

And here's an Adobe tutorial video: https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/how-to/indesign-live-preflight.html

Bevi Chagnon | Designer & Technologist for Accessible InDesign + PDFs | Books @ www.PubCom.com/books — NEW! Accessible InDesign + PDF

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also check it in the Links panel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Geоrge LATEST
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugly new core of the forum don't goes through links to my post about half-blade method. Ok, I will re-write to you:

You are have 38 pages

1. Do export/print PDF of first half of document (1-19 pages). Let's think that done ok.
  2. Do export/print 20-38 - error
  3. Do 20-29 ok
  4. Do 30-38 error
  5. Do 30-34 error
  6. Do 35-38 ok
  7. Do 30-32 error
  8. Do 33-34 ok
  9. Do 30-31 ok
  10. Do 32 error

Here you find that error on the 32-th page. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0