how do I change px of a pdf when exporting?

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. 

Im working on A3 document. And I need it to be 3508 x 4961 pixels for printing. 

However, when I export it is way smaller even though its set for 300dpi and etc. 

How do I get pdf exported in 3508 x 4961 pixels?

thanksss.

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021
Print files are not measured in pixels. PDF files aren't not measured in pixels. Your requirement must be modified. Work in inches or mm.

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Print files are not measured in pixels. PDF files aren't not measured in pixels. Your requirement must be modified. Work in inches or mm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To augment @Test Screen Name's obviously correct reply, there is no set number of pixels per unit of real measure (i.e. inch, mm, etc.) Thus the page size for your 3508 x 4961 pixels would vary dramatically depending upon the number of pixels/inch you are assuming!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines