Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't open Indesign CS3 and Photoshop CS3

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Today I opened Indesign CS3, but there is a communication: Licensing for this product has stopped working. You cannot use this product at this time. You must repair the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling this product or contacting your IT administrator or Adobe customer support for your help. The same communication is for Photoshop CS3. I have rather endless licence, I have used it for 4 weeks in my company.  I have Windows 7 Professional.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

I think, you'll get the serial number and a new download installer for CS3 if you sign in with your Adobe ID that is registered with your old serial number.

The first step would be to click:

Sign in to begin

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*4 months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This product was obsolete 10 years ago. Your company makes odd software decisions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

maybe that will help you:

Activation or connection error when starting CS3 or Acrobat 8

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Thank you very much.

I understand I need a new serial number from Adobe support yes? Is it cost something or for free? Where can I find a serial number when program don't open? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think, you'll get the serial number and a new download installer for CS3 if you sign in with your Adobe ID that is registered with your old serial number.

The first step would be to click:

Sign in to begin

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines