Highlighted

Images on different pages get tinged with a random blue or red filter

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in indesign and all the images were fine. Now when I scroll to different pages the images recieve different filters. Either a cool blue tint or an overly saturated red tint.

See photos below. The photos to the right are the correct color and the ones two the left are the tinted photographs.

If I scroll the entire document the images in the pages continously switch between the correct color, the blue tint, or the red tint. The images do not flicker but change after I return to the pages. Why is this? Is the file corrupted? I am using Indesign 2020.

example.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images on different pages get tinged with a random blue or red filter

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in indesign and all the images were fine. Now when I scroll to different pages the images recieve different filters. Either a cool blue tint or an overly saturated red tint.

See photos below. The photos to the right are the correct color and the ones two the left are the tinted photographs.

If I scroll the entire document the images in the pages continously switch between the correct color, the blue tint, or the red tint. The images do not flicker but change after I return to the pages. Why is this? Is the file corrupted? I am using Indesign 2020.

example.jpg

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Woops. Meant to say the correct photos are on the left and the tinted photos are on the right.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0