• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign compatibility with 64-bit Dell XPS 13 9370

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Indesign on my Dell XPS 13" 9370, however the texts and icons look very small and nothing works. I am not able to do anything. Are any specific settings required?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows 10?

Click the right button on the desktop (empty screen area) and select Display Settings.

Use the Scale and Layout settings, set also the (correct) Display resolution 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That machine is stock with an HD display. If you went for the 4K you're going to need to set the O/S screen scaling appropriately but I suggest choosing either 150% or 200% since those are the only choices for InDesign.

Unfortunately, Adobe has completely ignored Windows users as far as UI scaling (which can be found under your preferences with two meager choices), which remains a hot mess with InDesign 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines