Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for PageMaker 7.0.1 (non trial) Installer

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

There is a situation at the office I work at where a legal department is working soley off of Pagemaker version 7.0 and has not updated or steered away from this program for several years. Fast forward to today and the only person in that department that uses this program is experiencing IT related issues with his computer and the best solution (reinstall the program) is completely out of our hands. No documentation or mention of license, but I was able to find what I believe to be a license for the account for PageMaker.

Would anyone know how to acquire a non trial version of adobe or at the very least how to enable a trial version of PageMaker to a licensed version?

TOPICS
How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Pagemaker 7 is 20! And i think it'll be very hard to find a copy at regular price, maybe somebody can help you but using Pagemaker 7 at this time it's very complicated.

Maybe someone in the community can help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you succeed. contact me at cuthberito@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appear to have the 7.0.1 updater for windows in my archive, but you'll need 7.0 instaled to use it, and I don't have that as a download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the Mac 7.0 CD and the Windows upgrade CD 7.0 (you will need the serial number of PgMk 6.5 to install).

IM me if interested. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines