Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The detail lifecycle of CC products?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd like to know the end-of-support date of each version of CC products, e.g. Adobe InDesign CC 2015.

InDesign info cannot be found from Adobe Support Policies: Supported Product Versions  and All Apps Help | Products and technical support periods.

Thank you,

Aidy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can update to the latest Version without any additional cost Adobe will not invest in old versions. Critical Bugs are repaired for a while, but now with subscription it is the user's choice to update to the current versions.

CC, CC2015, CC2018 and so on are only steps to the later versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Willi,

I understand what you say from the product view, especially in the subscription mode of CC age.

I would like to know an official announcement way to follow those information in future. Because I'm a plug-in developer and the plug-ins are version dependent.

Thanks,

Aidy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines