Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

we got a new iMac, after installation of the creative cloud app I can install:

indesign cc 2020
indesign cc 2019
indesign cc 2017

as you can see - now option to install indesign cc 2018

I checked other apps, it seems I have this problem with all apps, e.g. no illustrator cc 2018 and no photoshop cc 2018 installer.

I need indesign cc 2018 to use a multilanguage plugin.

so I would like to ask, if someone else has this problem too and found a solution?

many thanks,

ferdinand

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please use the link below to download the 2018 version of InDesign: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure if you followed these steps, in this widow you have the option to install older versions of any/all software:

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 12.52.05 PM.png

and if you want older, do you see where it says "looking for folder version" ? click that view more page. it will take you here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-previous-version-apps-download.html?produ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear JonathanArias,

thx for your input, unfortunately your link only offers cc 2017 and older versions, but not 2018.

yes, I followed the steps in the creative cloud app to install older versions, there I can only see cc 2019 and 2017, but not 2018

but thx to the link of rishabht95040164 I now can download cc 2018!

thx, ferdinand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please use the link below to download the 2018 version of InDesign: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping to download InDesign 2018 for Mac.  The link above is not working.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Michael5CA0 
Adobe offically only supports the current and the previous version (e.g. v16/2021 and v15/2020).

But you can try your luck on prodesigntools.com. They provide download links to offical Adobe Servers as of now.
The availabilty can change any day since Adobe just tolerates that people are still downloading these installers.

You probably only get the initial release via those links. So in case of InDesign 2018 it's the 13.0.
The last version was 13.1.1 if I'm not mistaken.

Also be aware – every other link or source other than from an official adobe.com server is probably not legit and therefore illegal to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines