Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collection link do right

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When I send a collection link it happens that it directs to another collection, it is very bad when I share with my clients. Any hints on how it happens?

Thanks

Bonjour, 

Quand j'envoie le lien d'une collection il arrive qu'il dirige vers une autre collection, c'est pas bon du tout quand je partage avec mes clients. Avez-vous des idées sur la façon dont cela se produit ?

Merci

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I have no idea how this happened, you can always test the link before you share it with your clients.

You can also un-share the collection; I believe (but can't test it right now) when you choose to share the same collection again, a new link is created which I would hope is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I always test the link and it works on my side but when I send it out then it directs to another collection, very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a few tries, my client did access the correct collection. What I did in the meantime, I unshared all other collections and it worked for the one chosen. I'll also try to unshare and reshare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines