Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: 10 Pictures do not sync.

LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm facing the same issue since a couple of days.

Followed instructions from above, deleted the pictures that was causing the issue, restarted LRC but now syncing is stuck on 10 remaining pictures with no apparent sync issues/ errors.

As some people indicated in the past: I'd be glad to hear any tips from you guys, or better yet, some help. It's a complicated issue, and I'd be very happy to make peace with my ever-turning syncing symbol.

Kind regards,
Dieter

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Lightroom Desktop: 1 Syncing Photo Never Syncs.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released yesterday and include a fix for this issue. Please install the December update, restart your system and verify you are no longer experiencing the issue. Thank you for your assistance in reporting, providing additional information and, most of all, for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
31 Comments
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed the latest update and restarted my laptop.  Unfortunately, I am still having the same sync issues. I have 26 photos stuck syncing. They haven't synced to lightroom mobile at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had images stuck on "Building smart preview for Lightroom ecosystem" and this worked for me as well, although it took maybe 5 or 10 minutes for 17 photos. I keep Lightroom updated, but version is:  

Lightroom Classic version: 10.1.1 [ 202101041610-8c69aa4e ]
Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.19042

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is currently the workaround that quickly resynced many pictures on my side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That unfortunately did not work. I shutdown LR C, removed the "YourCatalogName Sync.lrdata" folder and restarted LRC, reactivated sync and all pictures were successfully sync. Definitely a bug to be solved. I captured an LRSync diagnostic file that I would love to provide to support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*alan_haynes thank you, this worked for me. Also, this was the only thing that worked. Rebuild Sync seems an overkill for one stuck file. Also, I don't see this in you recommendations, but I readded the stuck file to a synced collection, and it synced. Not right away, but it did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m glad this issue has been resolved for some, but nearly a year later not only has it not been resolved for me but the gentleman from Adobe who was helping me (you know who you are) has stopped responding to me, with no explanation. Frankly, I’m fed up with Adobe “support” and if I could find alternatives to the products I now use, from a company where the word “support” actually had meaning, I’d switch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate