• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Graphical Watermarks are rendering in low resolution.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a followup to my previous reply, I'm providing screenshots of before the watermark problem, and now after the fix. It is still looking pixelated. I doesn't seem as gray as before, but still not the quality I had before the last major LR Classic update. See Screenshots. Disappointed.6BE4FC4D-9BCB-4592-A4F8-D1B1A451F05A.jpeg2A5866C8-6BAF-41D7-8CD8-2BA48BECF359.jpeg

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Moved to a new thread and investigating 

Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The February 2023  updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to a new thread and investigating 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Investigating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings all,

Updates for Adobe Photography products have been released.  The February 2023  updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Morning Rikk.

I'm running the newest update for Lightroom and I'm still experiencing this logo pixelation/distortion issue on my iMac.

The logo looks great when working in the watermark screen to place and size it. When the watermark is applied, the result is not good. Also, I noticed that the anchor points aren't working properly either. The horizontal variation between them is basically the center point of the image and slightly left and right.

Any ideas for a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate