• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Publishing service to Facebook page not working

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why it is not possible to publish photos through Lightroom publishing service to Facebook Page anymore. Under the publish service setup there is no more option to choose Facebook Page albums or timeline album. Only my personal Facebook page albums are available.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015
We've made FB posting more robust in Lightroom CC/Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
36 Comments
New Here ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR6. Ever since I changed my Mac, i have been getting these errors when trying to upload to Facebook/Flickr using 'Publishing Services'.

Facebook:
"Please make sure the 'Adobe Photoshop Lightroom' app has permission to upload to albums with the privacy level of this album. (In Facebook, look under Account Settings/Apps/Adobe Photoshop Lightroom/Posts on my behalf.)"

Flickr:
"Could not contact the Flickr web service. Please check your Internet connection."

However, I know for a fact that my Internet connection is ok. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to post this.

I have also tried reauthorizing both on my Facebook and Flickr accounts. In the Lightroom Plugin Manager, both Facebook and Flickr plugins are yellow, with "Installed, may not work." Have tried reloading both plugins, and they will turn green. But the moment I close the window, and try uploading, get the error, and go back to the Plugin Manager, they will be yellow again.

Would be grateful if you could help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto. At least your recieving a response. I've sent comment after comment to no avail. My customers want to see their pics on FB asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lucky you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not been solved. I've tried over the last couple of days to publish from LR to my FB page and it will only allow to do to my personal feed. And from there unable to share to my page. Aargh!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey! I have LR6 and for some reason I can't get my business facebook page to authorize. It doesn't tell me that it can't be done but when I click Authorize it brings up my FB page in the web browser but doesn't give me the option to approve/authorize anything. Is there something I am missing or doing wrong? I have been trying to figure this out for a while now and just can't get it figured out. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now January, 2017.  The above thread is reported 1-2 years old.  Since updating LR CC 2015 to v.8, the Facebook link isn't working.  When trying to publish a new photo, I get a message that the authentication check failed.  I don't even see a mechanism to uninstall/reinstall the plug-in.  The plug-in is reported as installed but may contain errors (yellow triangle).  Very frustrating as this forum is difficult to use and I don't even know if anyone reads this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having that problem but with LR 2015 CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, and I just now added FB publishing to my LR 2015 CC; it worked at first then my albums disappeared

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reported the problem about an hour ago to FB but about my LR 2015 CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How?  I just installed FB publishing to my LR 2015 CC, and I am having the exact problem today.  Everything worked fine until 15 minutes after I set up FB Publishing.  Can you help me - Jeffrey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have read your message and is going through similar problems.  FB is not acknowledging my albums any longer just from 15 minutes of setting up FB Publishing

Votes

Translate

Translate