Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

🗞️ Lightroom Classic Newsletter - April 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC Newsletter NEW.jpg

Welcome back to the Lightroom Classic Newsletter folks! This month, we released Lightroom Classic 11.3, followed quickly by 11.3.1 to fix some customer-reported issues. Check out the details below.  If you missed any of our previous newsletters, you can find links to all of them together in one place:  Lightroom Classic Newsletter home page.

Are you interested in helping test and provide feedback to the Lightroom/Lightroom Classic teams? If so, you might want to consider joining the Adobe Prerelease program.

Community News

Here are a few active bugs. If any of these resonate with you, please add your vote!

The new kids on the block

IMG_20211129_082717 (1).jpgHello everyone! My name is Ranjisha and I am a Community and Social Support Consultant for Adobe Digital Imaging Products. I have been using Adobe Design and Photography products for over 4 years for my freelance work while learning animation at ZICA (Zee Institute of Creative Art).

I am a sports enthusiast and love to play badminton. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes, feel free to share them! I am learning additional Adobe apps with the help of the experts here in our community to improve my own knowledge and workflows. I am looking forward to working with you.  

Profile.jpgHi! My name is Sameer. I hope you're having an amazing day. I've been providing Photography product users with effective, helpful, and enabling solutions and knowledge for more than 3 years as a Subject Matter Expert on the team and a Trainer for new hires. I started my journey with the Community & Social team for Digital Imaging products in early 2022. I am determined to make an impact on all user engagement surfaces as I approach issues with an upbeat and deductive attitude. Apart from work, I am an avid fan of Anime (mostly Shonen), Marvel (comics and the cinematic universe), as well as a casual FPS gamer on the weekends. Looking forward to collaborating with you all & build better experiences.

Quick Tips and more

Be more efficient in Lightroom Classic

How to give Full Disk Access to Lightroom Classic on macOS?

Learn Something New

News and Blog Posts

Troubleshooting

Basic Lightroom Classic troubleshooting steps

Known issues in Lightroom Classic

Troubleshooting tethering issues in Lightroom Classic

Handy Links

What's new in Lightroom Classic?

Bugs fixed with the latest update

Import photos from a tethered camera

Follow Lightroom on Instagram | Facebook | YouTubeTwitter 

Download Lightroom Classic

User Guide | What's New Known Issues | Fixed Issues | System Requirments 

Are you curious what's going on with our other apps? Check out their Newsletters, too: 

Photoshop |  Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | Illustrator | InDesign | After Effects

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?