Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

🗞️ Lightroom Classic Newsletter - January 2022

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC-Newsletter.png

Welcome back, everyone! We hope you had a wonderful holiday and had a chance to relax. We have a small newsletter this month, but still full of inspirational content and the latest info from the Lightroom Classic Community.

Community News

Here are a few active bugs and idea to check out. If any of these resonate with you add your vote!

Top Bugs in the community. 

Top Ideas in the community right now. 

Learn & Be Inspired

VIDEO TUTORIALS

QUICK TIPS

Quick Tips: Optimize LrC preferences for better performance 

Helpful Links

User Guide | What's NewKnown Issues | Fixed Issues | System Requirments | Adobe Lightroom Classic Newsletter home page 

Photoshop |  Lightroom | Lightroom Classic | Illustrator | InDesign | After Effects

Follow Lightroom on Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Carissa! Voted and shared Rick video on masking with my user group! Here is a comment from one of our members:

"I really enjoyed this tutorial. I have recently explored using the AI Sky and Invert Sky in some of my recent landscape photos and while I was very pleased, I was also a little disappointed that there were other editing opportunities I thought were missing. This tutorial not only showed me how wrong I was, but showed me how it will allow me to do so very much more. I have enjoyed Milky Way photography but have been disappointed in my editing skills with regards to bringing back the night sky through the tree branches and leaves. Now I'm looking forward to re-editing many of my previous M W images. Adobe has really taken Lightroom to a whole other editing level with their most recent up-grade. Thank you! ! ! ! !" Chris B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, bravo Rikk – truly brilliant video!

What took him 10 hours of work in Photoshop CS4 around fifteen years ago, he is now able to do in just 10 minutes in the latest version of Lightroom... Incredible.

Here's his Facebook post with the before and after shots:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10159694753860751&set=gm.10159726480344413

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Can you take a look at the exports in 11.2. Its INSANELY slow and compleatly unsuable compared to 11.1 on my MacMini... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carissa

Thank you for the time to do this newsletter!

Aloha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of Course! Thank you for reading! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just featured Rikk's compelling "before-and-after" tale in a new post here:

https://prodesigntools.com/old-vs-new-tools.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I get good information using lightroom!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines