• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 MacBook Pro M1 pro speaker issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time when I use Lightroom Classic on my MBP M1 pro, especially when preview the preset effect on the screen, MBP speaker makes kind of buzz or crack noise. The sound isn't big but noticable. Dose any one face the same issue here? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Applecare told me to replace it. I've replaced it a few times and it's still there! If I have the volume set one 1 point, you can hear buzzing/interference noice. Very annoying for such an expensive tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have read through https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/new-16-speakers-popping.2321514/ Is it similar to the issue under discussion that thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, surprised that people haven't noticed it or that they have their volumes set high. The new update doesn't fix it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, not a Lightroom Classic issue and not something that Adobe can fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not too sure whether it is or isn't. Seems to be a known issue but I've installed Lightroom Classic so it might be a rosetta thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Claasic hasn'r required Rosetta since June this year. LrC 11.x is fully compatible with M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines