Exit

Adobe Application Manager

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

J’ai un problème avec Lightroom sur mon ordinateur, macOs Monterey
J’ai une licence permanente depuis 2017 mais depuis quelques semaines le message suivant s’affiche:
« L’application Adobe Application Manager, qui est nécessaire pour vérifier votre licence, est manquante ou endommagée" (voir capture d’écran ci-dessous)
L'application s’ouvre mais il m’est impossible d’éditer mes photos.
J'ai re-téléchargé le creative cloud mais cela n'a rien changé.

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Capture d’écran 2022-02-13 à 19.02.06.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom Classic forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version number of Lightroom do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have Lightroom 6 bought in 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you are trying to 'Open' a Perpetual version of Lightroom (v6?) that used the (discontinued) Application Manager.

You also have Lightroom-Classic showing in the Creative Cloud desktop App- This may only be a 'Trial' version.

Lightroom v6 (Perpetual) will not 'open' with a Serial Number IF to have the CC Desktop App installed. (Lr6 will become a 'Subscription' version).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your message

You are right I have been using Lightroom 6 so far, bought in 2017

What changed that I can no longer do this?

Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, if you have MAC Catalina or later, you cannot install LR 6. Simply not possible, Apple does not allow the installer file to work.

If you have earlier versions of the operating system, then here are the steps:

1. You have to uninstall the current Creative Cloud application.
  2. Optional, but a good idea, use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool
  3. Then install LR 6 from the original disk or download file, enter your serial number, and then it should work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,

I now have Catalina but as said above I have been using this licence v6 since 2017 on the same device. I can still try what you suggested. 

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, LR 6 will run on Catalina, but you cannot install or re-install it on Catalina. 

It may be that removing the current Creative Cloud app is sufficient. Do not uninstall your LR 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines