• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom Classic update - failed

Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, any ideas why my lr classic update fails? Trying to update from 13.1 in creative cloud to 13.2 but update fails. PS updateds properly. It has been like this for a week or 2 now.. On MacOS 14.4

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My hunch is that it can be a combination of your Internet speed, Internet connection and the load on Adobe servers.   Not often, but when I have had it happen, I wait until it gets better!

Another thing you can try is to uninstall what you have and do a fresh install.  Go to the Creative Cloud app, open all apps and look for the three dot menu ("...").  One of the choices is to uninstall.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is strange as I had this error since the update became available. PS updated with no issues.

If I uninstall and reinstall I would have to add all libraries, filters and everything again, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

......If I uninstall and reinstall I would have to add all libraries, filters and everything again, no?

By @Kristof0101

Those user created files are not erased in an uninstall.   But, be sure you are backed up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It starts the update the process and 1% it just says update failed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, only I'm on a Windows machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:  I checked my internet speed and it was really low on my wireless adaptor.  I brought router close to pc and plugged it in with an ethernet cable and my speed went way up and LR Classic updated with no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for relaying that you got it working.  We don't always know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines