Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I bought the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5  software several years back and then my laptop crashed and when I tried to redownload it with my keys and order number it wouldnt take it. 

Since then some time went by and I have found my files and wondering how I can downlaod my Lightroom software and use my old purchase and retrieve my photos.

Can anyone please advise me on the best way I can do this? Do I have to re purchase? And do I have to renew each year?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Thanks 

Faris 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Lightroom 5 is no longer available to download from Adobe, but you can still download it free from here:  https://prodesigntools.com/lightroom-5-ddl-comparison-vs-lr4.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

You can download it, as stated by @Jim Wilde , but you will also need to have your serial number available to use the software. If you have lost your serial number, then you will find that you can't use Lightroom 5 (except maybe as a 30 day free trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5 is no longer available to download from Adobe, but you can still download it free from here:  https://prodesigntools.com/lightroom-5-ddl-comparison-vs-lr4.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download it, as stated by @Jim Wilde , but you will also need to have your serial number available to use the software. If you have lost your serial number, then you will find that you can't use Lightroom 5 (except maybe as a 30 day free trial).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

I bought the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5  software several years back and then my laptop crashed and when I tried to redownload it with my keys and order number it wouldnt take it. 

Since then some time went by and I have found my files and wondering how I can downlaod my Lightroom software and use my old purchase and retrieve my photos.

Can anyone please advise me on the best way I can do this? Do I have to re purchase? And do I have to renew each year?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Thanks 

Faris 

By @Faris5FA8

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines