• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Lightroom Classic v.12 Update, Have Lost All Off-Line Previews

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a Mac and after I updated my Lightroom Classic to v.12, I lost all of my off-line images. I know if I find them again and re-locate the folder they will show up, but I am wondering why I have lost them to begin with. This has not happened in the past and I know they are working with a new file structure have a seperate preview file. I have about 90k images in my catalog. Any thoughts???

Mike

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you updated the most recent catalog? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a good question... I am trying from a backup. Honestly, I am trying just about anything since this has really messed me up. I have tried from the original and now from a backup and no difference. On another note, just changed to Fuji and LOVE it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry I didn't wait for the X-T5. 

Can you post a screen shot of what you're seeing? Or potentially a video? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines