Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI resolution development in Adobe?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI resolution development in Adobe?

is there any focus(excuse the pun)/direction of Adobe being the leaders in this field? Abode is not cheap and yet I'm finding myself having to consider additional software to sharpen high ISO or cropped photos. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know. We're not Adobe, we're just other Lightroom Classic users who have no clue exactly what Adobe is doing, because Adobe doesn't tell us. (The occasional Adobe staffer to respond in this forum is probably forbidden to speak about upcoming feature improvements).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean you have already tried the current options, but you need something better?

By current options, I mean the Raw Details and Super Resolution features already in the Enhance dialog box (Lightroom Classic shown below, but also in Camera Raw), or the Super Zoom Neural Filter already in Photoshop. All are AI-powered upscalers that were recently added.

Lightroom-Classic-11.5-Super-Resolution-Enhance.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines