Copied

Are they still alive ?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a very good question. I've sent them several emails, but they did not answer me.
The last email from them was 3rd may 2022 and they said that they had to update the system for some issue, but now the webpage cannot be found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @rob23696693foor 

Hello @Jandro24551878vfom 

we are in the same boat.

I have been a victim of crook by reseller you mention, just like you. 

I have been provided with a fake promise of a life-time licence of an Adobe software.

The truth is that he sold access to a shared Adobe for teams licence, putting himself as "admin" of an organization. 

I confirm that they disappeared w/money got for a scam sale.

No possibility to contact them, no replies at all and the licence the sold is dust.

Of course the website is no longer active; however they seem to be active w/other scam sites.

I informed the Adobe Community - ref @Vikrant R  

I also reported the issue as per @Sil.C and @Peru Bob suggestion, to the Security Team here:  https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?idx=AGSBBD 

I'd suggest to report the abuse, you too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more (among many at the same boat).

They just sell fake promises for life-time licence of Adobe Reader Pro.

They only responded to two emails suggesting some unapplicable login/logout procedure.

I wonder why Adobe has NOT being taking any measures and why they do NOT warn their customers...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess we can all just forget about Keyware(shop)... Same problem here, no more access to the software, a hasssle to connect to Adobe because the "pro" profile created by Keware lanches by default (and I can't have the hand over the profile connection selection...).
The responded to my first email when there was a service break for the first time, but now all messages remain unreplied, and no more service.

They are just scammers! 
I have to find a way to contact Adobe now so that they can remove / delete this crap Keyware profile...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

yesterday I received an email from Adobe (mail@mail.adobe.com), saying this: 

We are contacting you as our records tell us that you have multiple Adobe company accounts. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding profiles to your sign-in experience to help you manage content across your various Adobe plans.

Then today at 12am (CET) I've received a new email also from Adobe saying this:

Your first business profile has been successfully set up and is ready to use.

This is quite weird, but the following message is also weird:

Your 60 day redemption code is already active
To our knowledge, you have multiple Adobe company accounts, so we've given you 60 days of free access to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps on your personal profile while we create your company profiles. In this way, we guarantee that you can continue working without interruptions.

After all these messages I've accessed to my account and I've been able to download and install Adobe Acrobat DC and is working. I've to say that the first access to my account after receiving these emails, the other profile I could select was Keyware Italy. Let's see if this new access to Adobe Account lasts more than 2 months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are contacting you as our records tell us that you have multiple Adobe company accounts. In the coming weeks, we'll be adding profiles to your sign-in experience to help you manage content across your various Adobe plans.

Do you have 'multiple company accounts'? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but I guess that is because of the company Keyware, if not I do not know why I received the email.

Do you have 'multiple company accounts'? 

By @Ian Lyons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, I suspect you're a victim of the same scam that 'Fuxia Stone' mentions above. Your only consolation being that you're not alone https://it.trustpilot.com/review/keywareshop.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same with me in Spain, and KEYWARE SPAGNA...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines