• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-eject of media card after import

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LRC on an iMac with M1 Chip. After I import the selected files from my camera's media card, LRC automatically ejects my media card. Previously, I believe LRC had an option to toggle such an auto-eject on or off during the import process? Am I missing something, or has LRC dropped this very important function/option? If this option has been dropped, why?? It is very inconvenient to have the import workflow disrupted after importing every group of selected images. Any input would be most appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto Eject After Import is still present in the LrC 11.4.1 import window (*), but only for SD and CF cards. If your card is a CFexpress, then macOS (not LrC) deems it to be a hard disk and therefore the auto eject feature is not apppriate (i.e. not shown).

(*) See attached screenshot captured on Mac Studio M1 Ultra.

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU for this explanation! I have been searching for why it wasn't available and thought that LR removed the feature. This makes perfect sense. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Ian. You have solved my dilemma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines