• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurb Estimated Price Is Blank in Book Module

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Blurb to print a book I created in the Book Module.  However I cannot get an Estimate Price to appear and, naturally, the Send Book to Blurb button is greyed out.  I was able to send a book to Blurb earlier this month, but now it is a no go.  I had to resort to creating and uploading a pdf.  Any thoughts as to what the problem is?

I am running the latest version of LrC (version 11.5) on a Windows 11 machine (version 21H2). 

Thanks,

David

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Normally, noting the type of book in the Book: Pulldown, changing it briefly to PDF, and then changing it back to its previous value will tickle the prices to make them show. 

Toggling the Paper type works as well as Blurb charges differently for different papers. This forces a recalculation without changing the book layout. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your computer connected to the internet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, yes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm am having the same problem with the estimated price not showing, but the Send Book to Blurb is still active.  I am running the 12.4 release of LrC on an iMac computer.  (And yes, my computer is connected to the internet)

Connie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, noting the type of book in the Book: Pulldown, changing it briefly to PDF, and then changing it back to its previous value will tickle the prices to make them show. 

Toggling the Paper type works as well as Blurb charges differently for different papers. This forces a recalculation without changing the book layout. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2023 Aug 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying.  I went to the BOOK module to try your solutions, but found that just as suddenly as the price disappeared, it had suddenly reappeared without me doing anything!  But I will keep your suggestions in mind if it happens again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines