• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurb: My auto layout presets do not show in LrC now

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several years ago I created several custom auto layout presets for the Blurb book module of LrC.  Over the years I have used them to make over a dozen books.  A few months ago I bought an Apple M1 Mac, installed LrC, copied my catalog and templates to the Mac, and have been using LrC for months with no problems.  But I had not used the book module since changing to the Mac.  Currently LrC 11.5.

Today I decided I wanted to do some work on a new Blurb book, but now my custom auto layout presets do not appear in the book module.  I verified that in the Lightroom/Lightroom Settings/Auto Layout Presets folder that my custom preset files (*.lrtemplate) are there.

I still have my Windows PC and all looks fine in LrC -- the templates are there in the book module.  They are in the same folder as on the Mac.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I have it working now.  This thread may be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines