• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book module: Save text pages for use in other books

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made more than a dozen LrC photo books over the last few years and all of them include several identical text pages along with all the photo pages with captions.  It is a lot of trouble and tedious to have to recreate the same text pages each time.  I carefully create them with the text, font, spacing, etc. that I want.  Each new book means I have to redo it all and try to get it looking the same as the other books.  I wish there was a way to save these pages with all the text in the Book module so that I can use them in other books.  Does anyone know a way to do that?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already know that I can create custom page templates, but that is not enough.  I am hoping there is a way to save a whole page that has the text and all my formatting so that I can add that page to other books without having to tediously recreate the page each time.  Anyone know a way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines