• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera/bridge lost

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

installed photoshop on new computer - bridge/camera raw not showing up. How do i access it?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Creative Cloud desktop app, select the All Apps tab, then scroll and use the Install button for those apps that are part of your subscription but are not yet installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Camera Raw is normally installed when Photoshop is installed. However, based on your post, I suspect you normally access Camera Raw via Bridge rather than Photoshop's 'Open' menu. 

To install Bridge, your need to launch the Adobe Creative Cloud application and choose Adobe Bridge from the list of available applications. I've attached a screenshot that you may find helps to find Bridge.

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines