• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't move Presets Folder in LRC

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, no matter how many times I delete and import a preset folder, I do not have the ability to move it or have it appear in sequence with folders similarly named. Any reason why or does anyone know of a workaround? It always puts the folder down at the bottom of my preset list with a gray line dividing it from other presets. I have included a picture for reference of what I'm experiencing.Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 5.53.40 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Groups of presets can be placed into "clusters", which are separated by gray lines in the Presets panel.  For example, all the groups from a particular preset developer might be placed by the developer into the same cluster.

The only way to change the cluster of a preset is by right-clicking it in the Preset panel, doing Show In Finder/File Explorer, and editing the selected .xmp file in Textedit or Notepad.  Look for a line like:

crs:Cluster="John's Presets"

and change it to:

crs:Cluster=""

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, thank you for the info. It's been driving me nuts for like a year because I'm a stickler for organization and streamlining things haha. I'll give that a shot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines