Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign into Lightroom mobile via Windows desktop

New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the latest version of Lightroom CC. I am logged into my desktop and mobile with the same account. I have logged out and into my CC account again. Have restarted my pc. I have followed the solutions other people had in 2017 discussions with the same issue, but with no success. I still cannot sign into my Lightroom mobile via my windows desktop. I need help please.

Thank you.Screenshot 2022-05-30 12.36.07.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom version: CC 2015.1.1 [ 1032027 ]
License: Creative Cloud
Operating system: Windows 8.1 Business Edition
Version: 6.3 [9600]
Application architecture: x64
System architecture: x64
Logical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 1,9 GHz
Built-in memory: 16198,5 MB
Real memory available to Lightroom: 16198,5 MB
Real memory used by Lightroom: 347,3 MB (2,1%)
Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 283,5 MB
Memory cache size: 146,3 MB
Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 4
Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2
System DPI setting: 120 DPI
Desktop composition enabled: Yes
Displays: 1) 1920x1080
Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info:
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

Check OpenGL support: Passed
Vendor: Intel
Version: 3.3.0 - Build 27.20.100.9749
Renderer: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
LanguageVersion: 3.30 - Build 27.20.100.9749

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom
Library Path: C:\Users\melis\Pictures\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog.lrcat
Settings Folder: C:\Users\melis\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see now it is the 2015 version, and I thought it's the newest as all apps on my CC are up to date. How do I get the newer version please?Screenshot 2022-05-31 11.03.44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see now it is the 2015 version, and I thought it's the newest as all apps on my CC are up to date. How do I get the newer version please?Screenshot 2022-05-31 11.03.44.png

By @Malissa24656399v6mg

1. Hmm, first thing, I notice you have a lot of notifications, 19 of them, do any of them state anything useful to this problem?

2. From appearances, it looks like you do have the current copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, but just in case. Click on Help, click on About Creative Cloud. Is it v 5.7.1.1?

3. Even though All Apps shows up to date. Click on Help, click on Check for Updates.

4. Problem may be your OS. Why is it still Windows 8? Even MS admits Windows 8 is a mistake. MS no longer supports it, Other software Mfg such as Adobe does not support their software on it. While you will not be able to run LrC v11 on it, earlier versions should (v9?, I do not think v10 will work)

4b. Ahh, The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App only shows two versions backwards for updates, that would currently be v11 and v10, so v9 would not be shown by default. Just checked in my copy. In your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, Say on the Lr item, click on those three dots far right (more actions), select Other Versions, scroll to the bottom, note the line Looking for older versions? Click more.  Click on Click more. This will take you t a web site:

Apps available for download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Your third option was my issue. I didn't know that I needed to choose the version manually. I just assumed if it states everything is up to date, that the newest version was automatically installed.

I don't know why the system info states that I have Windows 8... I have Windows 11 Pro which was installed in March already. Here is a print screen. 

I appreciate your feedback thank you. It is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your are using Windows 8.  You will have to update Windows to use the latest version of Lightroom Classic.  I am a Mac user but I don't think Microsoft is offering updates to Windows 10 anymore and Windows 11 doesn't run on older machines.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you but it is not Windows 8. I have sent a print screen of my Windows version above that was already installed in March. I have Windows 11. Not sure why the system info shows windows 8. Thank you. The problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines