• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connecting to Dynamic Link server failed

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I presently am unable to import/add multiple file types (mp4, mov, heic, etc.) into lightroom. 

I've been searching and following the advice that has been posted in this community and support pages related to the error in which none of the images/videos I'm attempting to import into LLC are successful, and the error message "connecting to Dynamic Link server failed."

including following the troubleshooting step found on this page: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/import-error-connecting-to-dynamic-link...

I've followed the various suggestions (I renamed the folders and then I ended up MOVING the renamed folders).  I can't import several media types: mp4, mov, heic, etc.  My software is all up to date.

I've even disabled the 'don't import duplicates' open JUST IN CASE. But Im stuck. I can't find another action in the support tickets that I should take.

Is there any update on what I can do to resolve this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ack, I forgot to add the following information:

I'm running macOS monterey v 12.4

3.5ghz quad core intel core i5

memory 8gb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines