• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted all original photos off disk on accident.

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to clear my drive so I could open photoshop because it wasn't working, in the meantime, I downloaded cleanmymacx and deleted all photos that I imported to lighroom on accident. I have the edited copies in lighroom but getting the "folder not found" when I try to export them to my drive to finish up editing in photoshop. I still have the original images on my card but, I'm not able to re-upload them. Suggestions? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use your operating system, finder on Mac, and copy the images to a folder with the same name on your system. Make a note of the location.

Next open LrC and see if it reconnects to the originals.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Restore your pictures from a backup.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines