• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

dual monitors

Participant ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I use 2 monitors when editing. All of a sudden when I am in lightroom my other monitor is now showing  screen that has grid, loupe, compare, survey and slide show showing. How do I stop this from happening. I dont want anything from lightroom showing on the other monitor. I have no idea what I did to start this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

C. Harris

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, everytime I go to click on one image in the slide show of images imported instead of chooseing 1 it does 2. 

What in the world is this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Toggle a second Lr screen with Function key [F11]

or click on the [2] icon lower-left of main screen-

2021-09-10 12_02_28-Roberts Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Print.jpg

I do not understand your next comments- "instead of chooseing 1 it does 2". Can you explain in more detail?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines