• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Edit In' command in Lightroom greyed out

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've recently done system recovery on my laptop and re-installed newest versions of Lightroom Classic (9.0) and Photoshop (21.0.1). I can no longer send files from Lighroom to Photoshop as all the items in 'Edit In' sub-menu are greyed out. I've tried changing preferences for 'external editor' back and forth few times and installing older versions of Photoshop (back to 19) but nothing changes. What can be done to fix this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you Started PS since the reinstall? Have you tried using ACR since the reinstall? Do both of those thing and test from LR Edit In function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working with smart previews? And if such, are the original photos available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, are the photos you want to edit missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines