• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Flags

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone. My version 12 Ligthroom Classic stopped showing me wich pics I have previously eddited and inserted caption + tags. I used to be able to easily find the pictures I had previously worked on from the whole bunch I uploaded just because it would show the little signs on the bottom right part of the pictures. One sign for cropping, the other one for the keyword tags, for edditing and so on. The pictures would be clearly flagged for me and now those flags disappeared and even after I crop, edit, put all my key word tags and captions, the won't show any signals. They all look almoste the same to me even after I select and work on a few from all the uploaded bunch. No flags, no more clear signals showing me wich ones I have worked on, and that makes a huge difference. 

Would really aprecciate if someone could kindly instruct me on how to get my editing flags back. 

THANKS!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to supplement the info in that link: even though badges may be set to show in the Filmstrip, whenever the height of that (and therefore the thumbnail size) is reduced too far - these must disappear. Enlarge the Filmstrip and they will return.

Grid view thumbnails cannot be set so small that this happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that's certainly a well old post of mine. Thanks for linking @JohanElzenga.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines