• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing in Photoshop from Lightroom is not working

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of both Lightroom CC Classic and Photoshop and when I am in Lightroom the "Edit in Photoshop" option simply does nothing. I have a PC with Windows 11. 

Before you tell me to reinstall Photoshop I have now done this several times  with no effect.  Something so basic simply doesn't work, I used it a lot in the past and I need it right now. 

Help

Humberto

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Having re-installed Photoshop- now try re-installing Lightroom-Classic.

Photoshop needs to be installed so that an install of LrC will find the correct Windows Registry links.

And while at it- Try Resetting the Photoshop Preference File. PHOTOSHOP PREFERENCES RESET 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having re-installed Photoshop- now try re-installing Lightroom-Classic.

Photoshop needs to be installed so that an install of LrC will find the correct Windows Registry links.

And while at it- Try Resetting the Photoshop Preference File. PHOTOSHOP PREFERENCES RESET 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I did it and it worked out.

--
Humberto Vidal
<removed for privacy>
www.humbertovidalphoto.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines