• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emailing using hotmail has stopped working

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason about 3 weeks ago (maybe after an update) LR classic stopped being able to email photos using my hotmail account. My hotmail account is still active and  the  LR Email Account Manager still showed the account as validated but emails failed to send. 

I have now refreshed the Account Manager by deleting the hotmail account and re-adding it but now LR wont validate my hotmail account and the three suggested faults for this do not seem to apply. Anyone else suffering like me or have a possible solution 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a number of recent complaints about LrC's email. I take it you are using an email client on your MAC. If so, check the account settings in that client. Sometimes there's a missing setting around security. Here's a link to the Hotmail server settings that may also help https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/pop-imap-and-smtp-settings-8361e398-8af4-4e97-b147-6c6c4a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice. I have checked this but as said the correct settings were being applied as evidenced by the fact that I was able to use hotmail to send photos through LR on my Mac up until about three weeks ago. The only thing I've done to LR is update  LR a few weeks ago and up date Topaz plug-ins for Denoise and  Giga pixal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't seem to be the first with this problem.

Here's a link on how to submit a bug report to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES,Im also have the same problem AGAIN  with lightroom classsic sending emails. with hotmail account trying to reset it back..  I HAVE CHECKED AND USED  TWO EMAIL ADDRESS AND UNING two differnt devices as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines